Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Job Libby

So last night was the honors thing. It was ok... I didnt even have cake. : ( That was the best reason to go. I was really under dressed. If you know me, dressing up for things is not me. But everyone was in like a nice shirt and some slacks or black pants or even a dress. Here I am in my jeans and flip flops. Haha... o'well, its all over now. We walked across the stage and got our name called, then we got a pin that said DWHS. (DeLand- Weldon High School) But anyway, my friend Libby is in the school play. She is actually the lead in it. The play is Guys and Dolls. She is really really good and she fits her character to at T. Last night Libby had to sing one of her songs. She was really nervous. But she did AMAZING. She was so good. She had no reason to be nervous. I can understand being nervous in my small school. Haha... just kidding. But when she sat down she was shaking so bad. She grabed my leg and was like shaking really bad and was squeezing my leg. I was like what are you doing and she said that I need something to grab. I just laughed and said grab the chair not my leg. Haha... it was really funny. She did awsome though. Good Job Libby!

No comments: