Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Can Hear The Bells

I dont even know how to start this post. I am very excited. I just want to let Aunt Piper know how happy I am for her and her um... new... boy toy. Yeah thats right , her boy toy. Haha... just kidding. I have only met Bob once and he was really quiet so I cant say that I know the man, but I do know what he looks like. So there is one point there. The other is he loves Aunt Piper. I am so excited for the both of them, and I hope that they are not rushing in to this too quickly. But thats not for me to say. But to them, I wish them the best of luck and happy life. I know that that sounds chessy but it is true. I wish that I could be there for their day. That is sad for me. I know that this is a good thing and that it will all work out how it is supposed to. And mom you are not being pushed out. Its ok... I promise.

Robert Mowrey & Piper Green
Are pleased to announce
their marriage
on Saturday,
the Eleventh day of April,
Two-Thousand and Nine.
We cordially invite you to attend the open house to be given from
Seven until Eight Thirty
that same evening.
5205 Umatilla, Boise , ID 83709
Please no gifts.

No comments: