Monday, April 20, 2009

Jeka


Hey jess! I am so happy that you posted! I am so happy that you are out at college and doing the right thing. Did i mention that I am thrilled that you posted?! Anyway... i know things are hard, believe you me, I know. I may not know the college way but i sure do know the starting over thing. Not saying that you are but that you kinda are. Ok... now im rambaling. Gotta love it. Anyway... I just thought that I would do your own post on my page. :) dorky, but o'well. Maybe it would be a little more of a happy day! I love you and know that you are doing your best and I am so proud of you! I love you and miss you more.

-hannernanner-

(by the way... anyone who reads this, NEVER call me that. That is Jekas name for me and few other peoples names for me. Thanks to you Jess. ; ) )

1 comment:

The Mighty Jeka said...

Ha happy to contribute to the nickname :D. I'm actually having a lot of fun meeting new people and getting to know my new roommates. I'm way happy to have a kitchen this semester. Ha that reminds me I need to go food shopping. Love you LOTS and LOTS!!!