Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Way way way Late Mothers Day


Hey mom! I know that you probably wont read this but I just want you to know how much I love you and miss you. I know that this is really late. But I hope you know how much I apprectiate you and how much I really do take you for granted. I hope you see this. Lol... But its ok if you dont. I was listening to all of the mothers day talks and it was so fun to hear the little kids talk about how much they love their mom. And they would make lists of things that they like about their mom or like describing their mom. So here is my list...


  • Food

  • Shopping

  • playing movies

  • dressing up

  • Beautiful

  • good heart

  • forgiving

  • Cleaning at 6 in the moring

  • decorating

  • staying up till 1 making a cake for me

  • letting me drive without my permit

  • telling me the truth

  • loving me

So if I could, meaning if i was with you and had the money this is what I would give you


Love you mommy!

No comments: