Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here is to 2009

This past year has been a whirlwind. So many things have happened. Some good things and some bad things. Here is a small list of the positive milestones that have happened in my life.

  • DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!
  • GREAT MEMORIES!!!!!
  • CACTHING UP WITH OLD FRIENDS!!!!!!
  • NEW SAMSUNG FLAT SCREEN!!!!!
  • LEARNING A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME!!!!!
  • ONE YEAR CLOSER TO GRADUATION!!!!!!!
  • BEAUTIFUL CLASS RING!!!!!
  • CAR (not a new car but its still a car. Im not complaning.)!!!!!
  • CHEERLEADING!!!!!
  • BECOMING LAUREL PRESIDENT!!!!!

I know that most of those things are not very exciting but I feel like they are leading up to things that will become exciting. haha... as weird as that sounds thats how I feel. I just want to thank everyone that is reading this and everyone that is not reading this; thank you for putting up with me this year. I love you all! Hello 2010!

1 comment:

Happiness is... said...

How exciting!! I can't believe you are driving now!!! How fun:) Congrats on all of your life accomplishments thus far. I think it's great to be excited for what you are doing in the now, as you are so right in knowing it is just one more step for future things! Love you so much. How's Illinois? Do you see Ashley and Joe much?