Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Movies

This morning we got moving pretty fast. We had to be in to champaign to go to the movies. My cousin Maloy and sara went to go see the new avatar movie. Im not really into that. So... I went and saw the new Princess and the Frog movie. It was really cute. My other cousin Halle went with me. So about a minute into the movie I look over and see some friendly faces. It was a family that is in my ward. There last name is Bednar. Starting to see where I am going with this? haha... Elder Bednar was in the same movie theater that I was in! Im totally serious it went in this order. 3 little girls, Brother Bednar, Sister Bednar, Sister Bednar and Elder Bednar. I about jumped out of my seat! Haha... after the movie I went and talked for a few minutes. Well I only shook his hand and introduced my self. It was really cool. But you never know how could be in the same movie theater with you. : )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a funny story! I'm glad to know the apostles approve of Disney movies. :) Hope you had a good Christmas!