Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi Again

Hi! So I had a really weird dream last night about my blog for some reason last night. So I decided to get on and I guess its been over a year since I've posted on here. How sad is that?? After everything happened in 09 I guess I just kinda stopped blogging. Im so sorry! Thanks for not deleting me off of your blogs for anyone who reads this.(: I appreciate it. But anyway... I really have no idea what to write on here now. Um... Well Im 17 now and am a junior in high school and still live in Deland with my Dad. Sara moved out with us and she is now13 almost 14 and in 7th grade. Seems crazy huh?? Sara is doing volleyball and I must say she is actually really good. She made varsity 8th grade team and she is only in 7th grade. True... at Deland- Weldon that does not seem like a huge accomplishment but we are proud of her(: I did cheerleading again this year and its been so much fun. We have gone to 2 different competitions this year. We havent actually placed but we havent come in dead last. So again... for Deland- Weldon thats really good. Im trying to think of anything else that might be good news. um... oh! I got a new car in April. Its a white 2009 Ford Focus and I absolutely love! It has leather seats and butt warmers, and a sky window and there are these lights in the cup holders and by your feet that change colors! I have them set on pink right now. I cant really think of anything else that might be interesting to anyone. Oh but I do have a question! How do you change the color of things on here?? It seems to have changed since I have been on here last.

2 comments:

Sommers said...

Hi hannah,
It was nice to see you at church over your christmas break. Miss you and glad you are back to blogging.... Yeah for cheer and hope you and your sister the best.

Ashley said...

Hey chica! Funny that I just happened to check your blog today, and there was a new post! :) Glad to hear you're doing well. Does Sara still have my books, by the way? We'll have to set up a church swap.