Thursday, January 20, 2011

HollyWood

This week at school is our homecoming week. Its a very big deal here. When I moved here I have to say that I was a little afraid of it but now I absolutely love it! We get out of 50% of our classes and work on these things called wall decks. What they are are this huge posters that each class makes. They cover a whole wall... aka... wall decks. Each year the dance has a theme, and there year it is hollywood. The whole week we have different themed days too. For example Tuesday was p.j. day and Wednesday was class color day, today is Hollywood day and tomorrow will be school spirit day. I have heard of school spirit week but never anything like this. Its a tradition here though! and im not complaining! But the main reason that I am writing this post is for my aunt Amber and my Grandma so hopefully they will check out my blog! For hollywood day I wore my scrubs! I am doctor Izzy Stevens from Greys anatomy! I just wanted to let you know that my scrubs are going to good use!!!

No comments: