Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please, Please, Please!!!

With a passing is also a gift. My gift was alot of stuff. I know that sounds HORRIBLE but its the only way to describe the place and the situation that my family and I are in. My mom had alot of stuff. I would so much rather things to go people that knew and loved my mom then to strangers at an estate sale. Sara and I have already gone through it and took the things that we want. So if anything comes into you mind about my mom that you would like to have please feel comfortable to come and ask for it. It would mean so much to me. If not then thats fine too. Just please dont hesitate to ask for anything. It would mean the world to me and her. Thanks!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey! i was looking at my blog today and came across your comment where you said you liked the name Sophie. Well, I thought I would let you know that we are seriously thinking about that name. It is a good one. Anyways.... how are you?

Jackie said...

Hanna- I am so sorry! I didn't read your blog before I posted my note- I just posted it quick while I was thinking about it/you this morning. You are correct when you said unless you have gone through it, how could one understand, but how my heart breaks for the loss of your mother. Matt too feels so bad. I hope you know the Lord loves you very much and we think you are just wonderful. Know that our Savior always has an open ear and COMPLETELY understands all we have felt. I will keep you and your sweet sister in my prayers. love-Jackie