Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cedar Point






















For vacation dad took Sara, Libby (My friend), and myself to Cedar Point in Ohio!!!! I loved it! It is a riders park. They had the biggest and fasted roller coaster on earth 5 years ago. I was nice weather and not too buggy. Like there werent that many bugs out. There is an amusment park section and a water park section. What we did was we left on Monday morning at about 9. Dad wasnt too happy at the start of the trip because he said we wouldnt get up and move. I dont know what he was freaking out about. It was just fine. But after we went and picked up libby. Then we were in for the longest 6 hour drive of our life. That drive seemes like it would never end. But we did get there at about 5 or 6. Dad got us a really nice hotel. It had an indoor water park at the hotel. I loved it! But anyway when we got there that what we did. We went to the water park at the hotel and then went to the TGIF at the hotel. It was sooo cool. I felt like a princess. haha... but then the next morning we got up early and went to the park. We got in early because we bought early access tickets. But I didnt really like that because alot of the rides werent up and running yet. the first ride that I rode was called the iron dragon. I loved it. This ride turned out to be saras favorite ride there. I think that I went on that a total of 3 times. Then we walked around for a while. Actually we walked by this ride and dad was like the line is short. Go on it. Libby and i were a little hesitant at first but eventually we got in line. We couldnt see the whole ride so we didnt know what we were getting ourselves into. The line was moving pretty fast too. So libby and I were just waiting in line and then all of a sudden dad was like "HANNNA LIBBY!!! This is the ride that goes up really high." And this had been the ride that the was the fasted and the highest 5 years ago. I am soooo glad my dad told me! It would have not have been good if we went on that ride. But then libby and I went on the best ride there! The Maverick. It was the newest one and the best. I loved it! It made me alittle sick but it was great! The best ride of the whole trip! then after that I was pretty much done with rides. I think I over did it. haha... im a wimp. But the next day we went to the water park in the morning. It was kinda weird because we were like the only ones there for a while. And I felt lik I was being watched. haha... owell. Then we were on our way back home. thanks dad for the best trip ever!!!






No comments: