Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cheerleading

So I dont know if you all know what I did. I went out for cheerleading again. I wasnt 100% sure that I would do it this year. Who can blame me after what happened and kept happening last year with cheerleading. Anyway... I did it again this year. Try outs were alot of fun and it was really sad what happened like 3 minutes before the actual try out. One of our cheers has a jump in it and we were all really nervous about that. Savannah (one of my friends and one of the people that tried out) she was praticing her jump. I was over in the other side of the gym and I see this big group of girls huddled up. I walked over their to see what was going on. As I walked over I heard savannah yell for Kacie. She is the coach. But it wasnt just like hey kacie kinda yell... she was crying. When i got there Savannah was on the floor holding her ankle. She was crying and was really red in the face. I guess that she fell and sprained her ankle. It was really sad. It was 3 minutes before tryouts and she sprained her ankle. Well we all thought that it wasnt fair that she had to sit out on her stunts and jumps. Kacie talked to the judges and got them to give her a one one the things that she couldnt do. Like stunts and jumps. We all took ones to make it fair. Savannah tried out in a chair and did awsome. She made it. So that was really good and she was a cheerleader last year so i think that helped her some. I have a feeling that I will really like cheerleading next year. I like all of the people that are on the team and we have a really good coach this time. We get to do alot more things and have alot more freedom.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey Hanna!!! Congrats on making the team! I hope it all goes well for you. Thanks for posting on my blog.... Violet is my favorite name too, but Matt does NOT like it, so we will see. I appreciate your imput. You are right about not hearing from me though... I am a terrible blog writer and reader! But I am always trying hard to improve! Hope you will enjoy your summer! do you think you will be coming out to Idaho for a longer visit. Be good and remember who you are!!!!! Love Jackie