Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day

Today was a snow day!!! We had so much snow and such cold weather that they called it off!!! I love it! The current temperture is an outstanding 2 whole degress. haha. Yep it is that cold. Everything and everyone is freezing. We are worried about the pipes freezing and and the power going out. I would add pictures if I could but I sorta lost my new cord. So that is great. haha. We have around 6" of snow and there is no moisture in it at all. So it is cold. haha. Well snow is supposed to be cold. : )

5 comments:

Sommers said...

Try to keep warm hannah!!! We miss you.. sorry i miss you when you were here.

Ashley said...

Wow, Piper is engaged? That is so awesome! How's/Who's the guy? Thanks for passing along the news. I'm pretty disconnected from the Idaho newsline, so thanks for keeping me posted. :) And yes, it has been hideously cold. I didn't leave the house for almost three days this week. Wind chill at negative thirty? No thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Wow. sounds like you had fun on your snow day while i was taking EOC's! haha! Stay warm! Miss you! Say hi to your dad for me!
~Joc

Blue room said...

Jocelyn!!!!! I didnt know you were there!!!! I miss you too

Blue room said...

Jocelyn!!!!! I didnt know you were there!!!! I miss you too