Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

So Christmas... It was awsome. I had so much fun with everyone. Getting out to Idaho was a little different. My plane was behind by two hours. That wasnt very fun. But other than that, it was cool. I loved seeing everyone open their presents and I loved opening presents.haha. I got really cool things. Like my mom got me a doll set that is supposed to be like grease the movie. And then she got me the movie. That was really cute. I got lots of scrapbooking things. And my mom got me a pair of Diamond earings! They are beautiful! Jessica got the same thing. (The diamond earings I mean.) I got a beatiful coat from my dad. I love it. I have been looking and looking for a coat like that. Now my mom feels like she has to have one to. And Sara loved the things that I gave her. So that was good! I loved being here for christmas and have a week left. So I am going to make the best out of it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute blog! Thanks for telling me about it. Glad you had a good Christmas! We need to get together somehow sometime when you're back in IL ...

Blue room said...

ok sounds great!
-hanna-

Sommers said...

I missed you on Sunday. I hope to see you soon, at lest while you are in Idaho. Miss you!!! Enjoy the time here.

Blue room said...

I know. I didnt have alot of time at church. I wish that I would have though. I hope to see you to!!!
Miss you to and I cant belive how much Shaydon has grown!!!
-Hanna-