Friday, January 23, 2009

Accident

Well on Monday night something bad happened. We ( my dad and I) were on our way to drivers ed. we were in the truck waiting at a stop light. Then next thing that I know were are being pushed in to the truck in front of us. It turns out we were rear- ended and pushed into the car in front of us. It scared me to death. I didnt really know what was happening. I guess that that is what really scared me. But no one was hurt, so that was good. The guy that hit us had his air bag come out and I hit my head on the dash board. Other than that, no harm done. My head is fine and who cares about the guy that hit us. Haha... Just kidding. : )

5 comments:

Sommers said...

My 1st accident was scary too. Glad you are okay.... Miss you

Blue room said...

thanks!!!! Thats so sweet... miss you too. Sorry that i didnt have a chance to see you when i was there... and i hope that shaydon is feeling better. Although i have to say... he looks cute when he is sick. but then again he always looks cute!

Ashley said...

Yikes! Glad you're all okay! And it's always a good thing that if you had to be in an accident, at least you weren't at fault.
So you should eat dinner with us or something one of these Sundays ... How could we swing that?

Blue room said...

I would love that!!!!! I dont think that my dad would have a problem with that. He has actually been talking about us needing to get together sometime. haha... but i absolutly think that we could swing that. :)

Ashley said...

Hey, my e-mail is ashleyfbair@gmail.com. Drop me a line, and we'll see what we can work our for dinner. Any Sunday evening should be good for us, really. We have ward choir from 4:30 to 5:30, so after that would be good. We have no choir on the 15th of Feb., so that might work even better. Whatever works for you! Just let me know!