Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

So I went to see the new movie Twilight this weekend with a couple of friends. It was fun to get out of the house for a while and hang out with some friends. I had been waiting and waiting to see the movie. The book was amazing! It has to be one of my favorites hands down. But anyway the book was sooooo good and the movie wasnt. I had really hoped that it would have been really good. Ok well dont get me wrong, the movie wasnt horrible, it really was a good show; but like in most cases the movie doesnt live up to the book. I think that maybe what got me was the guy, he was soooo HOT!!!! Ok so let me try this again. I am getting my thoughts all confused. I liked the book and movie, but the movie wasnt as good as the book. To anyone reading this read the book before the movie. That is what I have been trying to say this whole time.

No comments: