Thursday, November 27, 2008

2 Day Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope that you thanksgiving was awsome, I know that mine was. Well it was like 2 days. Last night we had pizza and grandma and grandpa Hayes's house, because U. Judd, A. Heather, Maloy and Halle were going over to A. Heathers moms for their Thanksgiving. It was fun. A. Heather made her no- bean- chilli dip that is amazing!!! I love it!!! We left at like 7:30 to go see Twilight with a few of my girlfriends. It was really funny because Maloy came and we kept teasting him because he wanted to come with all the girls. I really have no idea if that is why he wanted to come, (but that is what I expect). Haha. Sorry Maloy if you are reading this. I love ya. But then today at noon we had our real Thanksgiving dinner. It was so good. We had all of my favorites. So tonight is the big sales!! I was invited to go with A. Heater all night but I think that I am going to ave to pass. I really want to but I dont know if I can make it all night long. I really wish but I guess that I just dont have that much faith in myself. And neither does dad, these were his exact words "Hanna I dont think that you will make it all night long". Unfortunatly I belive him. I did a practice all nighter and made it to 2:30. If I were to go I would have to be up on my feet for alot longer than that. It would be like a walking Hannie! haha! I dont want to hold them up either, so I give her all the energy in the world!!! haha! I hope that you have fun and get great sales!!!

No comments: