Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas list

So I know that this may sound a little conceded, ok alot conceded but I have lots of family that have no idea what to get me for christmas. I know that that sounds terrible but I am trying, to help you out. I need ideas to!!! I have a few people checked off of my list but there are still alot of people. I also thought that it was a good idea to post this now, considering that the thanksgiving sales are on Friday. That is also why I need your Christmas list now!!!

  • A straitner- Mine got dropped in the toilet and never recovered
  • Newer pictures of you all- Thanks to U. Tim & A. Jannie the whole family one that I have is now out dated
  • Movies- I like to listen to them in the morning while I am alone, keeps me company
  • gift card- really to anywhere, I can find things anywhere. Dont laugh

All of this stuff would be great but I am just really excited to see everyone and be back for Christmas.

No comments: