Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dont leave me Sara

Sara is gone. I wont see her until the summer. I am at school right now so its not the best time to cry but man, I dont know if I can hold back the tears. I miss her already. I tried to put on a brave face this morning for her. I have really enjoyed my time with her. I hope that she enjoyed it too. I know that everyone here loves and will miss her. Thanks for coming out and seeing us Sara. Have a good flight and be safe. I love you!
this is a quote that I found and it is so true. I love it.
"Every goodbye make the next hello closer"
-unknown

1 comment:

libby4 said...

AWWWWWWW... I will miss her too... so sad... and I don't know what I would do If you ever start crying at school:( :( :( That would be a BAD BAD DAY... And what quirk's (btw u spelled it right...) and umm I like your little quirks they make things more fun!!! :) and u put up with all of my quirks... aka walking, dancing, and etc...