Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do or Die



I am so excited! My little sister is on a plane right now to come out to Illinois! I am very nervous for her, but I know that she will do fine. At least I hope so... I would hate to get a phone call and have a person say that sara has ended up in alaska. I would hate that. : ) So today is really do or die. I have always been with her to help change planes and stuff... and every time I tried to talk to her about it she always ignored me. I hated it but now hopefully she learned her lesson. So... this is me...

2 comments:

Sommers said...

Yeah,,, finally...

Jackie said...

You live in Illinois? When did you move? Are you liking it better than boise? We still compare our current babysitters with you, you know! We thought you were the best! I hope things are going well and that you remember who you are in that big ol city!!! Take care!
Jackie