Sunday, June 26, 2011

Feeling Bad

So I am starting to feel bad about not blogging. Not that my life is so interesting and exciting but I look at others blogs and they are just so darn cute with their regular posts. So Im going to try really hard to post on a regular basis from now on. Well as my own little update I just finished my junior year of highschool and am going to be a senior next year. Im actually doing a dual credit program with the local college here. Im going to be taking a biology class at the college in the morning and then just go to my higschool after that class is over. So I wont have a 1st and 2nd hour class my last year of highschool. The good thing about this DC program is it gives me both hischool and college credits. So when I finish the semester of bio i will have earned 4 college credits!!(: Not exactly a dent in what I need to graduate college but its a start and more than some have. Other than that I really dont have alot going on right now. Its pretty boring here. But I sure do love it(:

No comments: