Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hair Cut



So last month (havent posted in a while... sorry) I got my hair cut. It wasnt a little hair cut either it was a big change. I cut off 11" and gave it to locks of love. I felt really good about it. For anyone that really knows me, my hair is like my thing. I freak out over my hair. It has to be perfect. I felt like i was naked when I got it all cut off. It was soooo long and I have never had my hair this short. It was a big change but I love it. I got it cut like this and it looks really cute. Sorry, im not allowed to put pictures of myself on here so I just have to have the model on here. But i hope you guys like it!


3 comments:

Sommers said...

So cute!!!! I am not in YW anymore. I miss the girls and it's only been 1 week!!!

Blue room said...

Oh my gosh are you kidding me right now?! That sucks... haha... sorry. You really did alot for me in YW.

Blue room said...

Oh my gosh are you kidding me right now?! That sucks... haha... sorry. You really did alot for me in YW.